CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

A Day Out With the Big Guy

Well, the Muhses had one heck of a September! We were so busy, which didn't leave much time for blogging. Tonight I got Cam to bed early and my other 2 guys are watching the Cubbies so I am taking advantage of a quick free moment to blog!

A couple of weeks ago we headed up to Boone, IA to ride on Thomas. Owen got sick the night before with a bad cold but he woke up that morning and said, "I think I'll feel better if I ride on Thomas." There was no way he was going to miss it! So we went, 2 sick kids and all.

Meeting Sir Topham Hatt

Waiting for the train to pull out of the station. We actually only bought 2 tickets because they aren't cheap. One of the workers saw Owen and me waving to Cody and he told Cody to park the stroller and he'd let him on! So we all got to ride, which Owen was so excited about. When he first got on the train he sat down, stuck his head out the window and said, "Hey, everybody! I'm Owen!!!" This kid is so definitely related to Debbie Glodo. Then he kept yelling, "Hi, Mr. Conductor!"


Mr. Cool ridin' the rails

This was a little caboose they have for kids to play in.

Owen in front of one of the old steam engines. He said, "Look at that big 'ol engine!"

It was 8pm before we got home that night! Everyone enjoyed it even though it was a little hot and we had 2 sick kids on our hands. The Big Guy never disappoints!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

The pics were so cute!! What a fun day with Thomas! : )