I realize it's not quite as important as Decision '08, but I did put a poll up on the blog and thought I might help you out, since I'm sure it's weighing on you heavily. ;) I realized many of you may have never seen good 'ol Uncle Jesse so I figured I'd post a picture of him. He was actually the one person we thought Cam looked like when he was first born. So without further ado...

Yes, I think this is about 3 years old but he pretty much looks the same. And look at my little Owie! Hard to believe he was ever that small! He had a much rounder face that Cameron does, too. Anyway, now you can weigh in feeling completely confident in all your options.
2 comments:
You need to post baby pictures of of Mommy, Daddy, Owen, & Uncle Jesse before everyone votes.
Well, baby pics of Mommy, Daddy, & Uncle Jesse would not only be difficult to locate but also difficult to put up since my scanner isn't working! :(
Post a Comment