CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

The Highs and Lows of Professional Pics with a 3-year-old and a 7-month-old

Mom and I took the boys to JCPenney in Carbondale while I was home to have the boys pictures done. I knew it would be hell but I still wanted to do it. First some of the lows...we got there on time and quickly realized I had forgotten Cam's shorts for one of the pics. So off Owen and I went to run around the mall and find some shorts for him to wear. We ran back into Penney's with a pair of shorts and Owen saying, "I saved the day!" We could never get a picture of both of them looking at the camera and smiling at the same time. Though I didn't really expect to. Owen's nose was running like a faucet. Note: the only day it really ran like that the entire two weeks we were there. Cameron's head was tilting worse than it had or did the entire two weeks we were there. However, I got over that pretty quickly as I decided that's who he is at this time in his life and I'm actually glad I have it captured on film. Owen screamed, Cameron screamed, and I about pulled my hair out.

Now on to the highs...


I rarely buy the "cutie" ones they make up for you with all the different sayings and stuff but Mom and I both cried after we read this one. I can't exactly remember what it says but it's all about brothers.


I am in the process of transferring Cameron to all cloth diapers, which is what he has on in this pic. Someday I'll do a post of him in all his different cloth and share all the wonderful benefits of it with you. (Which I know you will all be anxiously awaiting.) :) For now, on with the pics.





All in all, I think the highs far outweighed the lows. We got tons more poses but I just picked the few that I liked to share with you all. Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did!

6 comments:

The Guthman Family said...

Cute pictures! I am so glad I got to meet Cameron while you were in the boro, he is as cute in person as in all the pics!-Melinda

Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful day with my boys and my baby girl. I loved every minute of it!
Grandma Debbie

Gaye Youngman said...

Love all the pics! We miss you!!

Beth said...

What awesome pictures! You should be so proud of your two handsome little men! I just love them all, but that first one says it all!

Carmen said...

Those pictures are just wonderful! I'm so excited to see Cam in his dipes too! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

what adorable pictures! cloth diapers...do tell! ;)