I can't believe that Cameron is 2 months old today! Time flies when you're running on no sleep! ;) Actually, things haven't been too bad. He is really only waking up twice a night and it seems that every couple of nights he is going even longer between feedings. So I am hopeful that within in the next few weeks we might be down to just 1 feeding a night. Cody has been so helpful in getting up at night with him (something I didn't require when Owen was a baby) so that I can get a good chunk of sleep and that has just done wonders for me. However, Cam has been eating like a little piggy during the day so that has kept me quite busy. We're both still tired and trying to get the hang of this whole family of four thing but it's getting a little easier every day. Hence, the lack of blogging lately! Auntie Gaye, Beth, and Cade are here visiting right now and watching the boys for me so I could finally get some new pictures up!


First time in the tub
All my boys lounging
My dino boys--Owen had so much fun taking these pictures. He was so excited to have Baby Cameron lying down beside him.

Cameron is growing like a weed and I'm pretty sure by the time we head to his 2-month well-check next week he will be well over 8 lbs. Aside from some annoying congestion that we can't get rid of, he seems to be very healthy. And Owen is just a wonderful big brother. He dotes on Cameron at every chance and is a great little helper to me. He is always kissing on Cameron and telling him how "handsome" he is. It is just too cute!
Hopefully I won't be away for such a long stretch again and can post some pictures of our visit with Cade and the ladies. We are having a great time together and will be so sad to see them go on Saturday. Stay tuned!
5 comments:
Wonderful to hear from you! Cameron is so tiny, especially next to big bro Owen! Not that you'd have time to read, but I really loved the Baby Whisperer book and now I'm trying desprately to read a few pages a night of the Toddler Whisperer...for my sanity!
Our boys are getting SOOO big! We loved the new pictures--your angels are precious! We love you all!
Grandma Deb & Grandpa Steve
Your boys are just TOO CUTE! I love the tub pic and the one of the boys together and ...they are all great pics.
Tell Cody that Matt is going to call him one of these days. I think he got Cubs tickets ( or Dave did). I barely see Matt right now - he's a busy worker bee! He'll graduate in May - we're looking forward to a few months of summer before he starts ANOTHER master's program.
We miss you!
Love, Susie
It only gets better. The boys will be such buds.
Tony Wagnitz and his wife had another girl earlier this month. Eric told me, so that is all I know.
From Jayne and the Balch boys
Sarah, I'm so glad you're back on your blog! I loved all the pictures and stories, I'm glad you had a nice time visiting with the relatives from the Boro! I hope you're still coming home for Easter, I'll be in the front pew to watch Cam's baptism! Love ya, Steph
Post a Comment