We had a great time visiting with them, though, like always, it was too short. They stayed until Saturday and we just hung out here playing with our boys as it was too cold to venture out anywhere. I got a few pictures but not a whole lot. It was just too crazy! And the only picture I got of Auntie Gaye was of her sleeping with Cam, which she informed me I was not allowed to post it on the blog. Beth got a few more than I did so you can go to her blog to check those out if you'd like.
Cade was so cute peeking at Baby Cam. He would say, "Shhh!!!" and point to the baby.
Every time we tried to take a picture of the two boys Cade would look at Owen instead of looking at the camera!
Playing with the Fridge DJ--Cade loved this thing and danced to it all week long. He is quite the little dancer!
Auntie Beth and her three boys.
Thanks for braving the winter and visiting with us, guys! We had a great time and can't wait to see you again!

1 comments:
We had a great time and can't wait to see you all again next month! I am hoping my next trip to Iowa will be in the summer with a little less travel adventure. ;)
Love you,
Auntie Gaye
Post a Comment