This is what we've called our garage for the last 5 years. The man in the far right corner is the father of the guy who's doing the work. He comes with Daryl every time to help him out. I'm not sure how old he is but he is a damn hard worker! He's got more energy than Cody!
They had to bring in about 12 tons of sand to level it out. I didn't get a picture of it completely leveled but this was after an entire day of working on it.
Because the driveway will be so much higher from the ground than our original walk-way they had to tear it up and will put down a new one. So for now, it's where we store the trash cans!
Another view of the walk-way and my flower pots that have yet to get plants potted in them. Always something to be done!
And this is what my front yard looks like every time they are here. It's amazing the amount of crap that comes along with building something. However, they could fill up my entire yard, front and back, and I wouldn't care as long as I don't have to scrape snow from my windshield next winter!
They came Tuesday morning to lay the concrete. Cody and I were so excited we could hardly stand it! The concrete truck rolled in at 7:30am loud as can be as Owen was sleeping. His window is right above the garage so I was certain he'd wake up in no time. I could even hear the guys yelling at each other over the truck through his monitor and he never woke up once! Like mother, like son.
0 comments:
Post a Comment