Friday, December 08, 2006
The Pea in the Pod
I went to the doctor this morning for my 12 week appt. He had trouble hearing the heart beat with the doppler so I ended up getting a free peek at the baby because he had to find it via ultrasound. He said everything looked good and the heart rate is 152 BPM. I got to see little arms and hands flailing around! It was a wonderful, unexpected surpise. As we were looking, the dr. said, "It's already breech!" I said, "You're kidding! What is wrong with my children that they don't know the correct way to enter this world?" (Owen was also breech.) He said, "Maybe we need to shine a flashlight up there and tell them to follow the light!" When I got home, I called Beth to tell her the story and she said, "Well, maybe it's not the babies' fault, maybe you guys are putting them in there wrong!" So we decided that Cody must have "backwards" sperm. Haha. I'm sure he will love that I posted that on here! In any case, here is a slightly cloudy picture of our 2nd backwards, but healthy, baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ahhh! Baby Muhs #2! I wonder what you are in there??? Boy or girl, you will be loved by all and have the best darn older brother ever! Other than mine of course :) Can't wait!
Auntie Beth
How wonderful! I got the chills just looking at this pic and remembering that feeling! So glad to hear that all is going well!
Sarah and Cody, i AM Sooo sorry at the lossof your new child.My prayers are with you and I know that you will get past this sadness. I promise.I know.
love always,
L
Post a Comment