



It is only for my child that I would allow pictures of me in a swim suit to be posted on the web! ;) Here are some pics of Owen at his swimming lesson last week. We went three times a week for two weeks and he really seemed to enjoy it. The last day he went under about 5 times without crying so I took that as a good sign. Just remember to focus on the cute baby and not the Mama in the suit with no makeup! :)
4 comments:
Ok, I fixed it so you don't have to create your own blog to post a comment. Thanks for mentioning the suit, btw. lol
Can anything really compare to the JCC? Going through these lessons brought back so many memories of our lazy pool days for me! Maybe I'll dig up an old pic and post it so everyone can recall the old pool days. At least in that one I would be thin and tan! :)
How cute! I bet he loves his lessons. And you too.
I think you look good in that suit, Owen is going to be an old pro at this swiming thing on vacation 2 weeks and counting!!!
Post a Comment