CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 24, 2006

Avid Reader




Yes, thankfully Owen has followed in the footsteps of his mother and developed a love for reading. I know, I know, it is only a matter of time before he finds out Daddy's favorite hobby is wood working and takes that up. But I'm hoping that won't be for a while! I can't take the sound of two hammers banging in this house! One is really more than enough.

Here are a few pics I took of him reading this morning. He will sit forever and look at a book on his own. Then he will bring it to you and make you read it over and over and over again. His favorite right now is one about puppies. Sometimes we have to hide it from him because we get so sick of reading it! The living room is overflowing with books and this is pretty much all we do all day long. I guess there could be worse things to do! The cutest part of it all is that he knows when he's looking at it upside down and he turns it around. It is just adorable!

2 comments:

Beth said...

you'd better watch that bear, cousin Cade might snatch it when he comes to Iowa.

Mama Muhs said...

Would that be Cousin Cade or Uncle Ryan? :) Tell him that Cody gets to go to a Bears game this year.