CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's Sleddin' Time!

A few weeks ago Owen and Cody went out for their first sled of the season.  I have been trying since then to upload the videos that went along with these pictures, but for some reason it's not working.  So, you'll have to settle for a couple of pictures.






They went to a great hill in town that is popular for sledding, as is evident by the statue in the above picture.  They were gone the entire afternoon and Owen had a ball.  You wouldn't believe the hill he went down all by himself!  He even met a couple of girls who were about 13 and were quite smitten with him.  Now every time we see a hill he says, "That would be a great hill for sledding!"


*Lots of posts to come soon.  I have so many Christmas photos to go through!  And I've been sick ever since we got home on Sunday. :(  Stay tuned!

0 comments: