CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cousins and Girlfriends

Last month we attented the wedding of our close friends, Alyssa & Billy.  Alyssa is the sister of Cody's best friend, Matt, and Billy is Susie's (Matt's wife) brother.  Yes, it's confusing, but I can assure that the bride and groom are not blood related! LOL  Anyway, this was the first wedding that Owen has been to that he really remembers and he had a ball!  He spent the entire night running around and dancing with all the kids.  I, unfortunately, had to leave with Cameron because he was overtired but I heard lots of good stories about Owen.

Here he is with his cousin, Luca, and Matt & Susie's daughter, Gianna.







I'm told that Gianna and Luca became fast friends and it wasn't long before Luca told Owen, "Go get your own girlfriend!"  Owen obliged, and found Grace.  Grace is the daughter of Matt's brother, Dave, and is a year older than Owen.  They had a lovely time together and danced the night away.  Owen is still talking about her to this day.  Grace was also apparently pretty smitten with Owen and was talking about him with Gianna and Susie the day after the wedding.  Gianna was very concerned that Owen was their "real" cousin and Grace wouldn't be able to marry him!

2 comments:

Susie said...

I'm going to have to watch these girls. They just LOVE the Muhs boys! LOL

The Farleys said...

Too stinking cute!!!