CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Halloween in the Middle of November

My apologies to Grandma Lynn, to whom I told these would be up yesterday.  I think she knows me pretty well by now, though. ;)

Just like last year, we headed over to Pella to trick-or-treat with our good friends, The Knoxes.  I was pretty worried about how Cameron would do since he typically goes to bed around 7 or 7:30pm.  A late night is 8pm for him!  Thankfully, I got him to take a nap late in the afternoon and he was a perfect little angel all through trick-or-treating!  It really couldn't have gone better if I'd written the scenario out myself!



Cameron, Owen, Jason, and Brandon--this was the best I could get with all 4 of them.  As you can see, Cameron wasn't a fan of his hood.  Thankfully he left it on just long enough to get a few pictures. 



Is he the cutest little dog or what?  Notice Mickey had to join us for the evening!



The Fire Fighter and his Dalmation Dog



The first house.  Brandon was so cute running with the big boys!  He would say, "Wait for me!" when they got too far ahead of him.




Our little doggie just sat in his stroller cuddling with his blankie and enjoy some Cheerios.  Our little dog even stayed true to his costume at one of the houses when there was a big dog tied up outside barking at him.  He giggled endlessly everytime the dog would bark and then he started barking back at him to get the dog barking even more!  Then he would giggle more!  It was the cutest thing and I wish I'd gotten it on video!



These were on the porch of one of the houses we went to.  I thought the Mr. Potato Head pumpkins were so cute!  And much less messy and easier for little ones than traditional carving.


After the boys collected their loot, we made our way back to Chuck and Dawn's house to enjoy a little dessert that Owen and I had made:



This was Owen's idea and we had so much fun making it together!


Cameron not being much of a cake fan (I'm officially starting to question if he's actually my child), had a ball playing with all the Knox boys' toys.  I couldn't resist how cute he looked in his costume so I had to take a few photos.





I'm pretty sure your house would burn down if this fire fighter was on the job, but isn't he too cute?

I believe this concludes our Halloween festivities.  Who knows, maybe I'll even get Thanksgiving photos up before December starts!  A big thank you to the Knoxes for letting us crash their neighborhood again!

2 comments:

Gaye Youngman said...

Finally!! Such a cute fireman and what a sweet little dalmation!

carrie b. said...

i believe that fireman looks JUST LIKE DADDY