The second night we were in Murphysboro a big group of us took the kids out to eat at our fave Mexican restaurant and then bowling. You have to know Molly, Michelle, and I to really understand what a serious thing it was for us to take kids and hubbies along on our sacred restaurant ritual. It is the one place we always go when we are home and we always manage to do it with just the 3 of us (and sometimes Beth). No husbands and especially no children!!! But this time the only way we could make it was if we took everyone with us so we decided to give it a whirl. It was absolutely crazy but a lot of fun! We sat at this big long table and Molly ended up at the end of it. At one point she leaned over and said, "I'm missing all the conversation! What am I missing?" Cody replied, "Don't worry. All you're missing is, 'Sit down! Don't do that! Be quiet! Eat your dinner!'" So while it wasn't our normal girls night out, it was still a good time. Here's some bowling pics:
Owen still didn't quiet get the hang of really rolling it down there but he was better than last time. And he was defintely better at giving others turns, which was nice for me because I didn't have to chase him as much.
And good 'ol Caders got to get in on all the bowlin' action this time around. Last time we went he wasn't even walking yet so he spent the entire time watching from his stroller. But this time he was ALL over the place and he loved it! Though I think his parents were a little worn out by the end of the night! Thankfully Uncle Matt and Aunt Jess were there to lend a hand.
Lots more to come!
1 comments:
Thanks for sharing all your pictures! It sounds like you had a fun time in Murphysboro! I can't believe how grown up Owen looks!
Post a Comment