CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Presents from Grampa

Last Saturday while I was out shopping a package arrived at the front door for Owen. He and Daddy opened it and it was filled with Bears presents from Grampa Gary! Owen was so excited!

Owen with one of the 2 Bears cups in the package and his beloved new backpack.

He LOVES this backpack. He says, "Bears backpack! Wanna put it on?" Then he puts stuffed animals or anything else he can find and zips them up in there. Then he says, "Where's Big Bird?" He unzips it and says, "There he is! I found him!!!"


Of course, like most kids, the best part of a present is the box that it came in.

Also included in the package were a bottle, pacifier, and some cute jammies, all Bears of course, for the baby. I can always count on Grampa to outfit my boys with tons of Bears gear! Although, I am still cursing him for the life-size Brian Urlacher poster he gave my oldest boy that is currently on my living room wall. :) Thanks, Grampa!

0 comments: