Well, I was able to get him to sit still long enough to deliver the message but then he REALLY wanted to see the message! I wish I could have taken a picture of him while he was holding the camera watching himself OVER and OVER again. He'd just keep pressing the button, watch it, and every time it stopped he'd say, "Happy Birthday, Grandpa. It's not working!" Then he'd do it all over again. Too cute! In any case, hope you have a great day today, Grandpa! We love you and can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW! What a great birthday message! Grandpa really rates!!
Happy Birthday, Grandpa Steve!
Hey, I heard Cody was working on a patio. Has he finished? I have been looking forward to seeing pictures of this for some time. Knowing the work he does, I'm sure it looks fabulous.
Bob Vila
Owen is so cute. I thought I might hear a "hey, buddy" in the message somewhere! See you soon.
Post a Comment