CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Back in Business!

Hello, to The Five People Who Still Check This Blog!  Many people have been asking me if I'm done with the blogging world.  After such a long absence, I started to wonder myself.  I love blogging and the release it gives me.  It's almost therapuetic for me.  I also love the fact that I can record our life easily, as I'm not all that great in the journaling and scrapbooking departments.  However, lately, I just haven't felt the motiviation to do it.  I think it's a combination of a lot of things, really.  I've been trying to get things squared away with getting services for Cameron (more on that later), I've beeing working on Walk stuff (more on that, too!), and basically I've just had so much going on that I'm still trying to figure out how to balance it all.  I'm not really sure God knew what He was doing when he gave me a special needs child because I am horrible with time management!

I think another reason I haven't blogged is that, as I said before, I often use this blog as my release.  If I write it down, get it all out, I feel better about it.  I've been working through a lot of feelings since Cameron was diagnosed and I've written countless blog posts about it in my my head.  But then I never sit down and actually pound it out because I don't want this to become The Autism Blog.  Autism is a part of our life, but I can't let it consume us.  I still want this to be the place where we share about what's going on in our family.  And yes, that will obviously include stories of autism but I want to be sure I'm sharing other things as well.

So, since I'm already doing so much balancing in life, I decided that trying to balance the blog on top of it was just too much.  So I took a break!  But now I'm back and ready to share all the good, bad, and ugly with you again!  First up will be photos and info from our first Walk Now for Autism Speaks and then we'll take a little trip back and recap the couple of months I was away.  So for the few of you who are left, I hope you'll stick with us.  I think the next year for the Muhses is going to be an awesome one and I can't wait to share it all!

2 comments:

Susie said...

Glad you're back! Can't wait to see the posts from the walk. Hopefully next year we can come walk with you guys!

Matt and Jess said...

I Love reading about what is going on with your family, but I understand not taking the time to blog.