CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Prayer Request

It has definitely been a while since I've stopped by the 'ol blog. Things have been crazy around the Muhs household as of late. The boys and I spent nearly 2 weeks in the 'boro in October and Cody has been working like a dog to get the basment ready in time for our Thanksgiving company. Our carpet is arriving on Wednesday! I'll be sure to post pics of it, as well as pics from the 'boro and other fun pics I've taken of the boys in the last few weeks. I'm hoping to get some stuff up before the weekend is over.

For now, though, I just wanted to ask you all for some prayers. Cody's best friend's younger brother was severely injured in a car accident 2 weeks ago. I didn't ask any of the family if it was ok with them for me to post, so out of respect for their privacy I don't really want to go into too much detail. But they have all just been on my mind constantly in the last 2 weeks so I felt compelled to write and ask for some prayers. I don't think it's important to know the details of his injuries, only that he desperately needs all the prayers he can get right now. And I know so many of you believe in the power of prayer as much as I do! I just can't stop thinking about his mother. As a mother who has sat and watched her child fight in a hospital bed, I feel a strange connection to her. I imagine the helplessness she must feel, as I felt it too. It doesn't matter whether your child is 1 mo. old, 25 years old, or even 50 years old. A mother only sees her baby in pain and wants nothing more than to make it go away. So please, join me in praying for this entire family as they try to find their way through this horrendous ordeal.

3 comments:

The Farleys said...

You can count on your blogger family to pray! Please keep us updated.

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much! I can't tell you how much it helps knowing that there are so many people praying right now. Big hugs to the Muhs family and friends from the Guglielmis!

Love you-

Tricia said...

Many thoughts and prayers for your friend and his family!!!