Well, it's been a crazy few weeks here at the Muhs household and I just haven't had much time for blogging. However, for the last week all I've been hearing from people is that they are tired of seeing Cody every time they come to the blog. Seeing as how I live with him day in and day out, I understand how you feel. Hee hee. Just kidding, honey. :) Anyway, so today I finally got around to posting some of the many pictures I've taken in the last few weeks and for some reason it's not working for me. I'm sure it's because I'm trying to get ready to go out of town AGAIN and the computer can sense my urgency in getting these pictures up. So, I'm sorry to say that you will all have to look at that mug of Cody's for yet another week. However, I will give you a little update as to what we've been so busy doing.
In mid-June Owen and I headed down to Murphysboro for 2 weeks to visit with family and friends. We had a great time seeing everyone. Danielle and Maddy also came to Grandma's house so it was fun spending time with them. Danielle finally has her license so she drove me around for a few days! I can't believe she's old enough to drive! We also visited with my friend, Emily and her sons, Jackson and Sam. They live in North Carolina and decided to come visit for a week, which is one of the main reasons I decided to go. Emily and I grew up living next door to each other our entire lives and rarely get to see each other anymore now that we live states apart. So a good time was had by all and we were, of course, sad to see our stay come to an end.
The good news is that while we were gone Daddy worked hard the garage and got it all finished! It is beautiful, a dream! We are really enjoying it and I can't wait to get the pictures of it up for you all to see it. Sometimes we just go outside to look at it and bask in it's glory.
We had a great 4th with the Eisenbarths and also with the Breuers, which I also have pictures of and look forward to posting.
Now we are packing up the van, dog and all, to head to Bolingbrook for 10 days to visit with Cody's side of the family. We are looking forward to seeing everyone and doing lots of the things we always talk about doing but never have time to do while we are there. Our friends Jim and Kate will be home from Louisiana with all their kids so we are looking forward to seeing them. And 2 other O'Briens have had babies since we last saw them so we are really excited to meet them! Out of everything though, I think Cody is most excited to take Owen to the Brookfield Zoo. Owen has definitely inherited his dad's love of animals so I'm sure it will be a great time.
So, stay tuned as in a week there will be more pictures than you will know what to do with. And not only will you be sick of Cody's face, I'm sure you'll be sick of all of us! Hope you're all having a wonderful summer and trying to stay cool!
Friday, July 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment