Saturday, June 09, 2007
Another Baby in the Group
Congrats to my best friend, Molly and her husband, Ted, on the birth of their baby boy, Mason James today! Mason arrived a few days early, weighing in at 8lbs. and 3 oz. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of him yet but Michelle is supposed to put some on her blog sometime this afternoon/evening so check out the Calvert Crew page to see this cute little bundle. Of course, I'm sure I'll post lots of pics when I finally get to meet him in a couple of weeks. This is the 5th baby in our little clan--we're growing like crazy and we're all so excited! He is also very special to me because he was due 2 days before the little angel that we lost. So, I sort of look at him as the angel that was saved because mine couldn't be. What a great gift to receive during a time when I might otherwise be down! So once again, congrats to the Elrick family--we love you and can't wait to meet little Mason! Happy Birthday, Mason!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment